[App_rpt-users] Cell Phone audio to loud on IAX connection

mike at midnighteng.com mike at midnighteng.com
Wed Apr 27 19:03:45 UTC 2016

You might mention the method of the incoming IAX.
Google Voice/voip trunk OR a direct connectio via bluetooth or a analog input from
a cellphone.

But a direct answer...

exten => s,1,Set(VOLUME(TX)=4)
exten => s,n,Set(VOLUME(RX)=4)

Check asterisk manual.
You might need to make multiple settings as commands to allow for a wider array of
differences.

I would get the exact source of the problem before making adjustments.
Cellphone / carrier / incorrect audio levels in app_rpt
Just because everything else seems normal does not mean it is correct and that
always shows itself when introducing other sources.

Something to think about anyway.

...mike/kb8jnm