[App_rpt-users] Cell Phone audio to loud on IAX connection

larry larry at n7fm.com
Thu Apr 28 03:32:48 UTC 2016

Mike thanks for the suggestions.

The method of input is a cell phone app (Android-IAX) or (Zoiper)
Phone audio codec is a VOIP negotiation between the phone and the
asterisk IAX account at my nodes IP address.
Currently there is no way to lower Mic input level at the phone its self.
Since Allstar Nodes can have multiple input paths for audio.... Radio,
IAX, etc.

The differential between different source paths is where my problem lies.

I do know there are ways to set different volume levels (conference
inputs) but it appeared to be from different extensions inputs.
I don't grasp if your setting can be added to the different context
settings like [phone] and not affect [radio] or if they pertain to
separate extension numbers

I will do a bit of reading hopefully my feeble brain will grasp how to
use your info.

Many thanks

Larry - N7FM