[App_rpt-users] Custom remote base commands

Skyler F electricity440 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 14:36:12 UTC 2016

Does anybody know if it is possible to run shell commands from the
functions-remote stanza? I have a custom shell script to switch to the
proper channel based on how it is run. (ex. steer.sh 21) will steer my
radio to channel 21.

When I try to run a shell command from the functions-remote stanza, it does
not seem to work,

ex. 47 = cmd,asterisk-restart  (this is the asterisk restart command on my
particular distro)

that command works if I put it in my regular node functions stanza, but not
the remote base functions stanza.

73
Skyler