[App_rpt-users] VPN for node behind NAT?

Stephen - K1LNX k1lnx at k1lnx.net
Fri Aug 5 19:45:08 UTC 2016

If you need a firewall, just use good 'ol iptables or a package called
Shorewall, both deliver good results. I am not a fan of UFW, as I found it
to be counter-productive.

Here's a good generator for iptables rules:

http://www.mista.nu/iptables/

What I do is drop these into a script and call it at startup.

73
Stephen
K1LNX