[App_rpt-users] Quad PCI Interface Computer Suggestions

Bob k6ecm1 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 02:36:27 UTC 2016

John,

I've used the "M3-ATX-HV 95W 6-34V Intelligent Wide Input DC-DC Power Module
for Automotive" (Amazon.com) with computers, replacing the multi-voltage
power supply, powered from automotive voltage (e.g. 13.8 VDC). There are a
range of these devices, some just 12 VDC, vs automotive compatible, so it
pays to look at their website for the application.

Hope this helps,

Bob

k6ecm

  _____