[App_rpt-users] Quad PCI Interface Computer Suggestions

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Tue Aug 16 02:41:20 UTC 2016

John,
I use a NeoWare CA22 thin terminal with a 90 degree PCI adapter. It's 12V
and DIAL runs fine with the quad card.

73, Steve N4IRS
On Aug 15, 2016 1:19 PM, John <wb5nfc at gmail.com> wrote:

It's time to dust off my old quad PCI interface card and get it back in
service. Looking for suggestions on a "smallish" footprint computer that
might house the board on a 90 degree PCI adaptor to conserve space. I would
prefer something that will operate from a 12 Volt supply - if that's
possible... Anyone been there, done that? Suggestions?

Thanks

John / WB5NFC

mailman/listinfo/app_rpt-users and scroll down to the bottom of the page.
Enter your email address and press the "Unsubscribe or edit options button"
You do not need a password to unsubscribe, you can do it via email
confirmation. If you have trouble unsubscribing, please send a message to
the list detailing the problem.