[App_rpt-users] URI sending courtesy tone every 3 seconds

Doug Fessler ki7dqg at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 04:45:23 UTC 2016

I think I have it solved. I was missing duplex=1 in rpt.conf and I
had ctcssfrom=no in my usbradio.conf.  My goal is to have this radio (a
GM300 VHF) set up as remote base.  I think it is working now, although this
new ham is having a hard time understanding how ctcss is works with the URI
when I am or could be changing to different repeaters on the radio.  That
is why I had turned it off, I thought "I'll let the radio handle CTCSS."

Thanks for everyone who reached out to me.

Doug
KI7DQG