[App_rpt-users] Connecting several sites together on a hub using link radios

Stephen - K1LNX k1lnx at k1lnx.net
Fri Aug 26 11:53:37 UTC 2016

Hi Bob... basically each site is linked with a linking radio on the
repeater pair. The link radio is connected to a Raspberry Pi and a suitable
USB interface. Each node is then linked permanently to our hub node, which
is a pseudo node with no hardware connected.

The repeater nodes are built as half-duplex, hub is full-duplex.

As for radios.. we are using either a Motorola SM50, MaxTrac, and one CDM.

73
Stephen
K1LNX