[App_rpt-users] Connecting several sites together on a hub using link radios

Bob Pyke k6ecm1 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 10:54:14 UTC 2016

What is your node structure at the repeater and hub ends of the link? In other words, how is the repeater end of the link tied to the repeater, as well as the hub end of the link?

It seems to me that both ends of the link cannot be full-duplex because they will feedback on themselves. You may consider full-duplex at the hub end, and half-duplex at the repeater end of the link, where the hub is the master, and the satellite repeaters are the slaves, but each repeater itself operates as full-duplex.

Curious... what are you using for radios for the link portion of the system?

Thanks,
Bob
k6ecm
73