[App_rpt-users] Connecting several sites together on a hubusing link radios

petem001 at gmail.com petem001 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 15:39:18 UTC 2016

Just interfaced an MMDVM to a DR-1X and from what I found an external
controler is very easy to connect.

what you need to do is put the repeater in external mode (shorting a pin to
ground) and then use the flat audio in and out on the db-15 connector in the
back.

there are pins for ptt and cos.

A nice little RPI and a URI-X and you have yourself a first class controler
for that repeater