[App_rpt-users] cop command 2 and 3 disable enable

Pierre Martel petem001 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 11:13:18 UTC 2016

Hi I am working on a project to interface an allstar node on a multimode
digital repeater based on the MMDVM

This would woould create a multimode fm,dtsar,fusion and dmr repeater
system.

I know some people dont like that. but on a remote site where energy and
antenna deployement difficult and for place where installing multiple
repeater is price prohibitive, this is a nice solution. No mode is left
aside. but only one can be used at once.

So in order to make this work I need to know how the cop 2 and 3 command
works.

I want to use the event manager to send those 2 command when one input from
my URI is switching state. this will be connected to the MMDVM and it will
prevent the tx or false rx when the DVMDM is taking control of the
repeater.

WHat happen to any audio received by the network when in disable mode?  IS
it still present at the URI? Does the link that are present stay connected
or they disconnect?

I need this so that I can figure out if it is more effective to use a pair
of small relay to cut the audio lines and ptt lines when the MMDVM is
active or doing it by software.

thanks

Pierre
VE2PF