[App_rpt-users] chan_dstar : missing source code of dextra_cli

Toussaint OTTAVI t.ottavi at bc-109.com
Thu Dec 22 12:33:31 UTC 2016

Le 22/12/2016 à 07:17, Steve a écrit :
> As far as I know that source code was never released unfortunately.

Wow ! Hamradio community has still progress to do about adoption of
standard protocols and open-source, HI :-)

More pragmatically, it seems I'll encounter somme difficulties in my
project ;-)

Do we know on which platform the original "Linux" dextra_cli executable
can be run ?

For now, a workaround would be to run the Windows version of the
executable in a dedicated Windows VM. But it's not very efficient... If
no other suggestions, I'll try that...

73 de TK1BI