[App_rpt-users] app_rpt and asterisk 13.x

Loren Tedford lorentedford at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 00:39:30 UTC 2016

I looked at your email and remember clearly that we have been sticking with
this asterisk version for quite awhile.. I imagine to properly update what
ever thats required for allstar to work properly has to probably be
completely re written to work with the newer versions of asterisk.. I am no
expert in the programming field and I only have a general idea on whats
going on in Asterisk but I can see alot of hard work needing to be done to
port this project to the latest version of asterisk..

Loren Tedford (KC9ZHV)
Email: lorentedford at gmail.com
Main Line:1-631-686-8878 Option 1 for Loren.
Fax Line 1:1-618-551-2755
http://www.lorentedford.com
http://www.kc9zhv.com
http://forum.kc9zhv.com