[App_rpt-users] app_rpt and asterisk 13.x

Stacy kg7qin at arrl.net
Sat Feb 6 20:18:15 UTC 2016

No,
He didn't break it.  I replied to him directly that I was working on a
port to 1.8 and got most of it "working".  Problem is, with 1.6 onwards,
they change a key feature of asterisk that app_rpt requires.  Without an
ugly hack to the base system, it won't work.

Plus, there are a lot of changes to how certain calls to asterisk are
made, variables, etc.

My goal was to port it 100% to 1.8 then to 13, but then life happened.
I plan on getting back to it when I have a chance.

73
Stacy
KG7QIN