[App_rpt-users] Courtesy tone

Bryan Taylor overnite at me.com
Thu Feb 18 00:25:40 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I am wondering if this scenario is possible:

Have an icom radio at home connected to pc running Allstar. This radio is on same frequency as local repeater.

The system works great runs great and sounds awesome.

Wondering about courtesy tones... Can I have a courtesy tone that fires only when the traffic is from the local repeater, no courtesy tone from network traffic all the while having no connect/disconnect announcements.

Basically the only time I ever want to hear the Allstar software make any noise is when someone keys up the local repeater and  the system sends back a courtesy tone to them.

Other than that I want the node to be totally silent.

Is this possible? I can get the tones to work but I get the connect/disconnect announcements.

Thanks
Bryan

Sent from my iPhone 6