[App_rpt-users] No courtesy tone from IAX2 client ?

Toussaint OTTAVI t.ottavi at bc-109.com
Sat Feb 20 18:26:26 UTC 2016

Hi,

I've got a single node, with a duplex TRX, and IAX2 client.

I have two users :
- a radio user
- an IAX2 client (Zoiper), operating in "vox" mode.

When the radio user unkeys, the correct courtesy tone (unlinkedct) is
sent, to both users.
When the IAX2 client unkeys ("mute" button), the courtesy tone
(linkunkeyct) is never sent.

I tied various settings, without any result.

Any idea ? Is there a possibility to disable or to override courtesy
tones elsewhere than in rpt.conf ? f/ex, in extensions.conf ?

73 de TKBI

My settings in rpt.conf :
unlinkedct = ct1
remotect = ct3