[App_rpt-users] Dial bug

Skyler F electricity440 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 00:35:55 UTC 2016

I am having a problem with AllStar registration on the Raspberry pi 2.

I have the device connected to the internet for hours, and
stats.allstarlink.org shows the node is active, but
allstarlink.org/nodelist.php does not show the node in green, and I can not
make any outbound connections nor can any node connect to me.

So the only way I have been able to fix this is by first doing

service asterisk reload (service asterisk restart gives me errors, another
bug that needs to be fixed)

killall rc.updatenodelist (nothing is returned, that means that upload node
list program is not running!!!)

rc.updatenodelist &
Now it actually starts the process and the node list updates so I can
connect to people.

73,
Skyler