[App_rpt-users] Dial bug

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Tue Feb 23 00:44:36 UTC 2016

cd /etc/asterisk
asterisk -r
iax2 show registry
Should read something like
Host                  dnsmgr  Username    Perceived Refresh  State
67.215.233.178:4569   N       xxxx        xx.xx.xx.xx:xxxx      60
Registered
exit
ls -la dnsmgr.conf
Is it there?
If not wget https://github.com/N4IRS/AllStar/raw/master/configs/dnsmgr.conf
reboot

I'll get right on that killer bugs, stand by your computer and wait.

reboot
Check

On 02/22/2016 07:35 PM, Skyler F wrote:
> I am having a problem with AllStar registration on the Raspberry pi 2.
>
> I have the device connected to the internet for hours, and
> stats.allstarlink.org <http://stats.allstarlink.org> shows the node is
> active, but allstarlink.org/nodelist.php
> <http://allstarlink.org/nodelist.php> does not show the node in green,
> and I can not make any outbound connections nor can any node connect
> to me.
>
> So the only way I have been able to fix this is by first doing
>
> service asterisk reload (service asterisk restart gives me errors,
> another bug that needs to be fixed)
>
> killall rc.updatenodelist (nothing is returned, that means that upload
> node list program is not running!!!)
>
> rc.updatenodelist &
>
> Now it actually starts the process and the node list updates so I can
> connect to people.
>
> 73,
> Skyler

"Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about."
1st Law of Logic