[App_rpt-users] CM108 USB fob no PTT/red LED

kk6ecm kk6ecm at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 22:05:38 UTC 2016

See enclosed photo..you will need to cut a trace that angles over to the switch on the side of the board with the Red LED, and drill a hole as shown (1/16"), then solder a piece of wire wrap wire from the trace leading to the angle trace (from LED resistor R10) and connect it via the hole to pin 13 on the CM-108. I've done it several times. I kind of like the red LED when I'm troubleshooting the Pi or the BBB rpt_app setup.

Thanks,

Bob

kk6ecm

  _____