[App_rpt-users] duplex=2, hear myself, repeater

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Wed Feb 24 00:35:04 UTC 2016

I think I understand what he's saying. It's just the usual latency combined with a really fast TR turnaround on his radio (not the repeater but whatever he's accessing the repeater with). If you listen to the output of your repeater while you're transmitting, you'll notice a bit of a delay. No way around that, I'm afraid, but that's what you're hearing.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194
Email: buddy at brannan.name