[App_rpt-users] duplex=2, hear myself, repeater

mike at midnighteng.com mike at midnighteng.com
Wed Feb 24 00:21:35 UTC 2016

I'm sorry O.M. your message is not clear but I'll try from what I see.

First, there is a duplex=  setting in both rpt.conf and usbradio.conf
I was not sure you have been changing the correct one.
It's happened before....

Assuming a full duplex simple repeater,

duplex=1 in usbradio.conf... see http://ohnosec.org/drupal/node/193

duplex=2 in rpt.conf... see http://ohnosec.org/drupal/node/84

If there is some other issue, it could be in other timers/settings if you are using
the correct duplex for your need. But sometimes a simple remove and replace the usb
sound dongle may clean it out if you have been adjusting settings very much.
If not resolved, try a hard boot and test before adjusting settings again.

...mike/kb8jnm