[App_rpt-users] New Node and Question

Steve Mahler kizzy at lusfiber.net
Thu Feb 25 19:51:44 UTC 2016

Hello from Lafayette, Louisiana.  Node 42316 has just been tied to its
repeater.  It sounds great.  We are going to try tomorrow to get a
discriminator tap off of the receiver so we can have multi PL.

I have some questions.  If you are willing to talk with me about a
couple of issues ... please send you phone number and I'll call you (or
suggest something else ... I could talk to you on your node).

The system is ACID.  We would like to bring back some functionality of
the previous SkyWarn controller.  And although I have used Asterisk for
some simple projects, I need some help with understanding how the config
files are processed by app_rpt.  The topics are:

1)  Interaction between the COR, CTCSS and override settings

2)  CTCSS RX/TX lists ... can you have a PL in the RX and not in the TX,
and have the default PL generated?

3) I need help understanding the DTMF command structure and adding new
commands.

4) Solicit comments about SWISSARMY (K0KN)

...STeve - KF5VH