[App_rpt-users] RxCTCSSfreqs / EchoLink

mike at midnighteng.com mike at midnighteng.com
Mon Feb 29 04:07:35 UTC 2016

I can only refer to ACID

> Does anyone have information on ...
>
> 1) In rpt.conf, setting variable rxctcssfreqs, where is the table of
> valid RX tones?

Someone might correct me if I am wrong but "I believe" any tone is valid. You are
using the freq in hz with decimal (100.0,103.5) and it is generated/decoded in dsp.
Non-standard tones 'should' be able to be generated/decoded.

> 2) In rpt.conf, setting variables [tr]xctcssfreqs, is there a limit to
> the number of tones added to the list?

Perhaps someone knows but I have never seen it written as to a limit.
Not much help on that one...
Try as many as you need and see if it works.

> 3) Can the EchoLink section be configured to say ... W9YB Connected ...
> but NOT say ... to node 41111?

No, you will have the 'connected to' or nothing.
eannmode=2  ;0=no announcements, 1=node number(Allstar-xlated), 2=callsign, 3=both

http://ohnosec.org/drupal/node/107

It 'should be possible' to shut it off and make your own scripting using a
"ON-EVENT" looking for connections from a 3xxxxx node (that were not there
previously) to then speak what you want. But I have not done that myself.

http://ohnosec.org/drupal/node/176

...mike/kb8jnm