[App_rpt-users] DIAL usbradio conversion to simpleusb

kk6ecm kk6ecm at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 00:30:26 UTC 2016

What I believe I've learned...

I've not checked this on ACID, but I just completed converting from usbradio
to simpleusb using DIAL on an RPi, and found I had to increase the levels by
about 2 dB (60% increase) to get the same response from the radio. This was
for both the rx and tx values. usbradio worked as before on the replaced
ACID box. I found the RPi handled the usbradio processing load quite well,
and received compliments on the audio quality.

Thanks,
r/Bob
kk6ecm