[App_rpt-users] VPN or other option?

Tower DIVA tower.diva at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 02:42:24 UTC 2016

I am hoping to have a transportable node that could, for and example, Be
taken to the local Emergency Operations Center and plugged into their
network for internet access.  Granted the IT department is not going to
just let me sneak into their system to "modify" it.  My thoughts are to be
able to set it to where when its powered and gets its DHCP from their
network, it sets up a VPN to my house cisco router and that way it would be
able to pass the proper port info through the VPN to the node.
Did I explain within reason?

I appreciate all your help,

Mrs Keri Varela