[App_rpt-users] VPN or other option?

Robert Newberry N1XBM at amsat.org
Tue Jan 5 02:48:27 UTC 2016

Hopefully not muddying the water here. If you didn't have a VPN going and
you did plug into the EOC network and got a IP thru DHCP. Your node would
work just fine, just no one would be able to connect to you. You would
however be able to connect out. Do I have that right, I only ask  because
I'm building a transportable node myself.

N1XBM
Apparare Scientor
Paratus Communicare
Allstar Node # 27086, 41540, 41812