[App_rpt-users] Echolink connection announcement Volume

mike at midnighteng.com mike at midnighteng.com
Tue Jan 5 05:13:09 UTC 2016

As far as I have known the answer is NO.
Your problem is from improper audio levels in everything else.
Your radio rx audio is probably weak "AND" the tx audio is probably high.
Raise rx and drop tx and it should level out.
I assume your using the 'technical ear scope' method. hihi

You can shut the announcements off.
But I would suggest getting the audio correct.

...mike/kb8jnm