[App_rpt-users] Echolink connection announcement Volume

kk6ecm kk6ecm at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 14:59:07 UTC 2016

The audio was setup using the prescribed method, without the "MK-1 calibrated ear." If we raised the rx oval, and reduced the tx level, then we'd have difficulty hearing the station id. I suspect the level of our custom recordings is too high, an I was trying to avoid the brute force method of redoing each one.

Thanks,
Bob
kk6ecm

Sent from iPad