[App_rpt-users] Hub with no hardware connected in ttransmit

mike at midnighteng.com mike at midnighteng.com
Sun Jan 10 20:13:46 UTC 2016

Just guessing here,

I think you may need to set-up a simpleusb/radiousb port and define COS
even though one will not be connected.
Perhaps you have done that.
But if the COS logic is inverted from truth, it will indeed tx & time-out.

I don't know if there is some default logic for that but I have never set-up a hub
without the ability to plug-in a usb fob and test it on the fly using parallel port
definitions to keep the COS logic correct for the hub/port/node.

Someone may have a better answer than mine.
But the root seems to be COS signal.

...mike/kb8jnm