[App_rpt-users] proxy registraltion

pete M petem001 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 23 17:07:15 UTC 2016

Your question is very cryptic..
I dont understand exactly what is your situation..
Do you connect to Scott node as a private node then can hear what is happening on what is conncted to his node?
do you connect to his network by vpn then try to connect to the allstarlink network?
I never heard of proxy for voip. And if that is what you use I am sure that you need to have different port number for the IAX connection to happen for 2 node.
Same with VPN, once you connect to his network by VPN the rest of the insternet see you as being beind the VPN network router, so your node and his will be at the same IP adress for the rest of the world.
I know that allstar will use the public adress from wich a node connect to report back to the other node where it is.. But if 2 node report from the same adress they need to be on different port (4569 is the default)
please be  bit more specific about the proxy thing..
PierreVE2PF