[App_rpt-users] Node 43008 issues

JAMES LINDLEY mromega8025 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 23:12:21 UTC 2016

Hello,
I just installed the Allstar system on a Raspberry 2 connected to a Baofeng radio via a Advanced Repeater Systems USB AllStar Adapter. I can see the node on AllStar Link WebTranceiver, but when I send DTMF tones to the radio it will not connect or return the time with *81.if I dial the node on a cell phone 763-230-0000 and enter my passwordcode I get a busy signal. I' on AT&T and I think I have the right port open, on the router. Has anyone seen issues like those?

Thanks

Jim AG4UJ

Sent from my iPad