[App_rpt-users] Audio not passed when on usbinvert?

mike at midnighteng.com mike at midnighteng.com
Sun Jan 31 19:07:44 UTC 2016

Skyler,

I think your are expecting a COR toggle from a signal COS that has not been
described. You will need a definition for PL if that is where you intend to get a
valid signal argument for rx in DSP.
Perhaps you intend to use VOX toggle, but that needs to be described also.

Hope that leads you in the right direction.

...mike/kb8jnm