[App_rpt-users] usbfobs

Skyler F electricity440 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 00:53:16 UTC 2016

Has anybody heard of DireWolf, the sound card AFSK packet linux software? I
like it because there is a config file for PTT, so you can set it to
anything, a GPIO pin on a raspberry pi, a CM108 pin 13 using hamlib and
rigctld, and much more. It works with any sound card.  It would be nice if
AllStar was like that.

--
Skyler Fennell
amsatnet.info