[App_rpt-users] A and B audio output from USB fob on a RPi running DIAL

Ramesh Dhami Ramesh at va3uv.com
Sun Jul 10 14:57:19 UTC 2016

Hi Kevin and Steve:

First, the Pi is running 3 full duplex nodes using DSP!

I am seeing some audio issues too, which may be a sign of pushing the limits of the Pi.

Secondly, I am using home brew fobs (StarTech CM108 conversions).

I have two 220 repeaters in my shack, I will test on the second repeater, using a different fob, which may help to pin point the issue.

I must confess that I have 3 different rev levels for my fob conversions, two of my fobs do not have a label on them, so maybe I am using one of my early fobs, where I just had one audio output!

I will test and let you know!

Cheers,

Ramesh.

Sent from my iPhone