[App_rpt-users] A and B audio output from USB fob on a RPi running DIAL

Kevin Custer kuggie at kuggie.com
Sun Jul 10 20:08:19 UTC 2016

Running 3 nodes on the DIAL release is likely not going to work.  You
may want to try Doug and David's release which uses a different channel
driver.  I've never heard anyone having luck running more then 2 nodes
on the Raspberry Pi release in full DSP, but I have heard of success
with the other.

Kevin