[App_rpt-users] Wireless ISP help

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Mon Jul 11 04:25:05 UTC 2016

Skyler,

You seem to be behind a NAT firewall, since you don't have a public IP
address.  This is a standard configuration used these days by many
providers.

Either you've got to convince the ISP to setup port forwarding (UDP port
4569) to your private IP, or, you could tunnel out using a VPN (or
unencrypted IPIP/GRE) tunnel to a site where you do have a live IP address
and forward ports from there.

73, David KB4FXC