[App_rpt-users] Wireless ISP help

Greg Stahlman kj6ko at innercite.com
Mon Jul 11 05:31:56 UTC 2016

I have had decent luck having the ISP forward ports.  Not a problem, but you
will probably have to get a static IP from them, and usually more money.

Another solution that has worked in the past, partially anyway, is if you
want to access the node via SSH, if you are on the same network with another
computer, you should be able to get into the SSH port with no issues.  You
will NOT, however, be able to take any inbound connections without the 4569
port forwarded.