[App_rpt-users] Wireless ISP help

Skyler F electricity440 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 04:43:41 UTC 2016

It's a deal with us providing them a tower and they provide us Internet. I
called his cell and he said ports aren't blocked and that I just need the
IP, gateway address and the subnet mask. It was a Sunday so the IT people
weren't there but I need to get that information from them.

I kept asking about a firewall on there end and they said there's none and
that I can get inbound ports. A static IP was even written in pen on the
shed so there's something I think I have to configure I'm just super
confused on what his setup is.

--
Skyler Fennell
amsatnet.info