[App_rpt-users] Regarding Forum environment and Allstarlink development

Loren Tedford lorentedford at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 00:07:40 UTC 2016

Ah interesting.. Yea I decided to start this up after the other day.. All i
am trying to is bring some i don't know organization to a cluster fudge..
 maybe some video tutorials etc.. We really gotta help out the new comers
other wise they get frustrated and give up etc.. The other side of the flip
coin is I am personally going to try and learn how to code.. Whether i get
help from the already current developers or not I will continue on.. I
can't set back and watch some thing as good as this disappear before our
eyes because we decide not to press on..

Kinda like the ham IPs lol no one knows about them today but back when they
layed out ip addresses they left open ips for hams to use but very few have
ever used em.. Kinda sad really but if we do not organize some where and we
do not press forward with development then we become stagnant..

Sorry if i stepped on any toes regarding the building of it Just trying to
help out the best i know how..

Meanwhile back to the you tube videos and learning c++ If i have to i will
rebuilding the silly thing from the ground up lol.. I hope not.. I really
hope some where along the line this grows interest and we can get the ball
moving and at least have a projected path with in 2 years..

Loren Tedford (KC9ZHV)
Phone:
Fax:
Email: lorentedford at gmail.com