[App_rpt-users] Just wanted to say thanks to Steve N4IRS!

Michael J. Wolthuis wolthuis at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 18:06:36 UTC 2016

I just wanted to publically thank Steve N4IRS for his support and energy him and his brother have breathed into Allstar for me.

I am having a blast with DMRGateway and DMRGui.  I am building new Allstar nodes left and right.  The DIAL distribution is well thought out and works for me really well.

Steve personally took time (several hours) to help me get my DIAL and DMRGateway working right on a RaspPi2.

I couldn’t have done it without him!!!!

Thanks STEVE, you are appreciated, have a great weekend!

Mike

Kb8zgl