[App_rpt-users] stats updates for node 2182 and 2424

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Fri Jul 15 18:37:14 UTC 2016

Hi Ramesh,

I took a look though the server logs and don't see any status post
requests at all coming in from nodes 2182 or 2424.

As previously mentioned, check your node configuration in rpt.conf and
make sure -each- node stanza has statements like:

[2182]
statpost_program=/usr/bin/wget,-q,--timeout=15,--tries=1,--output-document=/dev/null
statpost_url=http://stats.allstarlink.org/uhandler.php

[2424]
statpost_program=/usr/bin/wget,-q,--timeout=15,--tries=1,--output-document=/dev/null
statpost_url=http://stats.allstarlink.org/uhandler.php

After adding these lines, stop and start asterisk or perform an "rpt
reload" from the asterisk CLI. If these statements are present in the
stanzas for 2182 and 2424, try pinging the stats server from a shell
prompt, like:

ping stats.allstarlink.org

73, David KB4FXC