[App_rpt-users] app_rpt and Hamtronics Exciter

Ramesh Dhami (VA3UV) Ramesh at va3uv.com
Tue Jul 26 11:47:28 UTC 2016

Hi All:

An update to my own post ;)

I moved the audio from E2 (AF Input) to E5 (modulator input) and made
the appropriate changes in the usbradio config file.  The audio out of
the repeater sounds a whole bunch better ... night and day difference!!

No need for a series resistor, since the T302 exciter schematic shows a
10K resistor in series with the E5 pad.

Thanks to Ken, KE2N, for confirming this off-list.

Cheers!

Ramesh, VA3UV