[App_rpt-users] RTCM -> "Warning: GPS Data time period elapsed"

Hayden Honeywood haydenph91 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 03:54:02 UTC 2016

Hi,
I am having this issue with my voter board and a Garmin GPS18x LVC.

The status page indicates a GPS lock, but the board keeps throwing this
warning every 2 seconds or so.

I've loaded the SNSRXCFG.cfg and checked that the unit is in NMEA mode.
The selected sentences are left as default although I did check and GPGSV,
GPRMC and GPGGA are all selected as I read in another thread on here.

What other NMEA settings do I need? NMEA 2.3 mode on?

Regards
Hayden VK7HH