[App_rpt-users] RTCM -> "Warning: GPS Data time period elapsed" (Hayden Honeywood)

info at rainerbertsch.de info at rainerbertsch.de
Sun Jul 31 18:37:07 UTC 2016

Hi Hayden,
we had a lot of trouble with the Garmin 18x LVC.
We used different power supplies, we had a look at the protocol and so on.

Finnaly we changed the baudrate from the rs232 in the rtcm and in the gpsunit with the snsrxcfg tool from 4800bd to 9600bd.

Now it works !
Probably you can try this.

Regards
Rainer, DF3SY