[App_rpt-users] SIP

Greg Thornwall thorn at myactv.net
Sat Jun 4 14:19:53 UTC 2016

I'm not having much luck. It won't register. I tried inside the router
and 2 different Allstar nodes and 3 different applications.  Itried
Sipdroid, SFLphone on Linux and I'm working on an Andriod App using the
SIP libs. There's a walkietalkie example I'm trying to add to an Allstar
control app I'm writing. I'll double check my settings again. This is on
a BBB and Pi3.

IAX works fine.

tnx, 73 Greg KD3SU