[App_rpt-users] RTCM/VOTER Squelch/Firmware Question

Lee Woldanski ve7fet at tparc.org
Sun Jun 5 16:41:12 UTC 2016

HI Chuck,

Yes, set the define in harfwareprofile.h.

I'll go dig out the schematic for this repeater a double check what is in
the path for the discriminator.

I believe the change to the alternate squelch/RSSI has virtually eliminated
the squelch tail, but the jury is still out until I listen some more to
actual traffic.

Lee

--
Lee Woldanski, AScT