[App_rpt-users] RTCM Simulcast question

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Mon Jun 6 16:06:57 UTC 2016

If you GPS-discipline that OCXO, I think it would be more than adequate.
Since you've already got the 1 PPS GPS signal, all that should be needed
in addition to the OCXO/Si5351 is a little $3 Arduino board (like:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/131702108124 ) to program the desired output
frequency(s) and perform compensation.

$16 for an OCXO ---NICE! ...The whole project maybe $25!