[App_rpt-users] connection timeout timer

Bryan D. Boyle bdboyle at bdboyle.com
Sun Jun 12 13:19:06 UTC 2016

most (not all, but most) allstar ops are more than willing to have nodes interconnected.  our network up here between nyc and phl has, at various times, had long-term transient nodes from fl, va, and me...along with connecting to the Lincoln Highway coast-to-coast net a couple years ago.

Only 'mode' that is of questionable use, to me, due to the utter lack of development since it was released is Echolink; many of us have 'dummy' echo nodes that aren't connected to anything, but catch the bored drive-by Echo surfers without disturbing the allstar link.  (my own opinion?  Echolink is the 11 Meters of the amateur radio world)

--
Bryan
Sent from my iPhone 6S...No electrons were harmed in the sending of this message.