[App_rpt-users] 40 channel remote base GM300!

Skyler Fennell electricity440 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 16:03:23 UTC 2016

I managed to steer to any of the 40 GM300 channels with AllStar link and custom scripts. I am going to deploy this 40 channel VHF remote and a 20 channel UHF on a mountaintop with a wireless internet service provider.

Binary select only lets me get to 16 channels, so my method controls the front panel directly.

It's been a pretty fun project, but it has been a pain messing with the event handler in Allstar to get everything to work properly. Due to limitations, I had to set up the base as a standard node and write customizations for user log in to enable the transmitter.

Here is the video

https://youtu.be/ZY9pfy5F4hw

73
Skyler KDØWHB