[App_rpt-users] Gm300 have to set the rxondelay very high

Skyler F electricity440 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 15:58:17 UTC 2016

Here is my usbradio.conf file :

[general]

[usbVHF]

hdwtype=0

rxboost=0

txboost=1

rxctcssrelax=1

;txctcssdefault=250.3

;rxctcssfreqs=100

;txctcssfreqs=100

;USE THE FOLLOWING FOR THE GM300 RADIO TO DO CSQ/PL  DECODING

;rxctcssoverride=0 ;DO NOT SET THIS TO 1, I wired it up weird so COR means
CTCSS

;carrierfrom=usb

;ctcssfrom=usb

USE THE FOLLOWING FOR THE SOFTWARE TO DO CSQ/PL DECODING

rxctcssoverride=1 ;CSQ MODE, Reccomended for remote base configuration!!!

carrierfrom=dsp

ctcssfrom=dsp

rxdemod=flat

txprelim=yes